Free Sims 4 Download – All Expansion Packs, DLCs – Windows, Mac
When you have at least the Sims 4 base game via Origin or Steam you can add pirated DLC’s to your legal game for free.
Or maybe it’s worth the € 12,50 to buy the base game from Origin
- Always automatically the latest version (Origin updates it for you)
- No problems with anti-virus (there are no cracks)
- Much smaller downloads
- Easier to add missing DLC’s for free
- Less problems with your CC
- Access to the Gallery (no longer switching between legal and pirated versions)
- No hassle with remid cookie
- Play via Origin or Steam as if you bought all DLC’s from Origin/Steam
- Save a lot of disk space (up-to almost 50 GB) as you keep legal and cracked versions in 1 single folder and you can delete the cracked installation folder
New DLC’s however must still be added manually (step 3), although much smaller in size.
Check the file location for your legal game
Sometimes users have created an installation folder that does not correspond to the settings in Origin. When you start your game via Origin it will always lead to the folder as described in Origin and not to your self-made installation folder. Consequently, added DLC’s in that self-made folder are not recognized.
Update the config file
After you added DLC’s to your legal game you must start your legal game either via Origin or via the shortcut you made from the The Sims 4 GameBinTS4_x64.exe in the legal folder of your The Sims 4 game.
The unlocker will then search for the DLC-folders in your legal game and updates the config file with the DLC’s you added.
Check your config file
When you now open the EA DLC Unlocker your added DLC’s should be visible when you run setup as an administrator, type 3, open g_The Sims 4.
As you can see from this picture the latest kits have been added and should now be treated as Owned.
When all DLC’s upto and incl. Werewolves are added, the count (NAM) should be 81 Any figure lower than 81 means you do not have the latest version of the unlocker.
Best way to solve this problem:
- Delete your present EA DLC Unlocker
- Download the latest EA DLC Unlocker from Step 1
- Extract with Winrar
- Run Setup as an Administrator
- Select 5 to undo earlier installations (you probably see an error message, in that case select 5 again)
- Select 1,2 and 14
Can you pirate expansion packs?
You can’t, that’s piracy. It’s illegal and unethical.
Can you get Sims 4 expansion packs for free?
How do I install Mods for cracked Sims 4?
How do you install Sims 4 expansion packs with codes?
How do I install Sims 4 expansion packs on Origin?