- Open Minecraft.
- Create a new world and click on “Data Packs”.
- Drag the data pack into the Minecraft window. …
- Click “Yes” on the confirmation screen.
- Move the data pack to the right hand side of the screen by clicking the triangle on its icon.
How to Upload Datapacks
- Navigate to your Apex server panel and click Stop.
- Following that, click FTP File Access in the top left corner and enter your password to access the file.
- Once there, go to the directory for your world and select the datapacks folder. Example: /…/MyWorld/datapacks.
- Drag the appropriate zipped file(s) into the area after clicking Upload in the top left.
- Wait for them to reach 100%, then press Back to view what you uploaded
- Go back to the folder, select any zip files, and then click Unzip in the top right corner.
- When you see the message “Done, returned OK” on the console display, press Submit.
- To allow the datapacks to load, return to the main server panel and select Restart.
Here is the complete list of commands for managing datapacks.
|/datapack enable||Enables a desired pack in the world.|
|/datapack disable||Disables the targeted pack for your world.|
|/datapack list||Displays a list of all enabled/disabled datapacks.|
Adding datapacks to your Minecraft experience makes the world more interesting and useful. By combining numerous packs, you can create a truly unique server that your friends can use without having to install or configure anything. Compared to mods, which players would have to download in order to even play the game, this is a significant advantage. You can find datapacks all over the internet, but only use reliable ones for your world. Otherwise, it might result in broken packs or server issues. The new datapacks on your Minecraft world should be fun for you and other players, too.
When using an uploaded or custom map, your world occasionally fails to create a datapacks folder or simply doesn’t have one. Enter your world’s directory and select New folder in the top left corner to fix that. Proceed to name it “datapacks” and click Submit. Afterward, you can continue to upload the files normally. However, be sure to enter the correct server profile for this installation if you have server profiles enabled.
Datapacks Don’t Work Verify that your datapacks are zip files in order for them to load properly. In the top right corner of your screen, click Zip after selecting the datapack folders if they aren’t already selected. If not, carry out a similar procedure using an external program on your desktop and re-upload the files. However, if your datapacks are compressed, you can try using the Console’s datapack enable [file name] command.
Start Your Minecraft Server
Start your own Minecraft server in five minutes and begin utilizing these fantastic features.
Start Your Game Server Today
With the click of a button, you can quickly and easily get your games like ARK, Rust, Project Zomboid, Valheim, and many others installed and ready to play.