Find the “online-mode=true” line of text, then replace “true” with false . This is what will allow players who have cracked
accounts to join your server.
Knowledgebase Portal Home Knowledgebase Managing Your Server Disable Online Mode for Your Minecraft Server (Allow Cracked Clients to Join)
We have a video tutorial that explains how to make your server go offline:
If players must authenticate through Mojang’s servers in order to connect to your server, it can be configured in online mode. Players can access their profile skins after completing this authentication process, which confirms they are logged in.
When a server is in online mode, some server types won’t function. BungeeCord, for instance, is inoperable when online mode is activated. Additionally, players using cracked clients cannot connect to a server with online mode enabled. You must disable online mode if you plan to use BungeeCord or if you want to let your players use cracked clients.
If you intend to disable online mode, you should be aware of the following:
- Players won’t be authenticated by Mojang’s servers before connecting to your server if you disable online mode. This means that your server wouldn’t verify that anyone logging in using any username they choose actually is who they claim to be. A BungeeCord server plugin like IPWhitelist can reduce risks if you’re using one. A plugin like FastLogin would be helpful for Minecraft servers, and modded servers could use a mod like Simple Login.
- Your players won’t have their profile skins, and you’ll only see Steve or Alex skins on everyone. Once more, this is a result of your server not getting in touch with Mojang’s authentication servers. If desired, you can restore profile skins in your server using a plugin like SkinRestorer.
Following the steps below will help you disable online mode on your server if, after taking the aforementioned factors into account, you still wish to do so:
- Stop your server. Before making any changes to your server, you must finish this crucial step.
- On your control panel, navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Server Settings.
- Look for the Online Mode option and choose Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Restart your Minecraft server.
Once this has been successfully restarted, your server should be operating in offline mode or with online mode disabled.
Restoring Missing Skins
You might also notice that your skins are no longer present since you are operating a server in offline mode. To get these back, you’ll need to use a plugin or mod.
Installing The Plugin
You can use the plugin SkinRestorer.
You can find our knowledgebase article on installing plugins here: How to Install Plugins on your Minecraft Server if you need assistance.
Installing The Mod
You can use the following mods if you are using Forge or Fabric:
How to Install Forge Mods on Your Minecraft Server can be found in our knowledge base article if you need assistance installing mods. If you need any additional help, please contact our support at:
Managing Director @ Shockbyte
- Minecraft server, server, Minecraft pc, server. Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Bedrock Edition, cracked client, and Minecraft Pocket Edition
- 71 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
Periodically, world data can be automatically saved by Minecraft servers. By default,.
A Minecraft tutorial video is available for making a flat or superflat world.
In the exclusive Minecraft Java Edition feature known as advancement, players can
If you want to use your Minecraft server world, here’s a video tutorial on how to do it.
On your Minecraft server, you can disable world saved messages using the video tutorial below:
Minecraft: How to allow cracked clients to join your server | Full Guide
Can you play on servers with cracked Minecraft?
Players can connect to a cracked server using a cracked client. When new players join, these compromised servers do not perform an authentication check, circumventing Mojang’s controls. This enables users to download a cracked launcher and connect to a server without having purchased the game.
How do you allow cracked players on Minehut?
so is there an option to allow cracked players?. Click ‘Config Files’ in the top left, then ‘Server Settings’. Set the value of the “Online Mode” field to “Disabled” after finding it by scrolling down. Click ‘Save’ on the bottom of the page. Restart your server when it prompts you to.