Deleting your Tokyo Otaku Mode account is a straightforward process, but it can be confusing if you don’t know how to do it or where to start. If you’re looking to delete your Tokyo Otaku Mode account, this blog post will provide a step-by-step guide on how to go about it. We’ll start by discussing the reasons why you may want to delete your account in the first place, followed by a detailed guide on how to deactivate and delete your Tokyo Otaku Mode account. Finally, we’ll discuss some of the consequences you should be aware of before going ahead and deleting your account. With this information in hand, you’ll be able to make an informed decision on whether or not deleting your Tokyo Otaku Mode account is the right move for you.
Tokyo Otaku Mode AINT It Buyer BEWARE | 2020 Anime Figure Buying Guide | 1/8 Scale Figure Unboxing
MONITORING AND REMOVING USER CONTENT; RELIANCE ON USER CONTENT
- Products (including tangible and intangible items) and content (the “Products”) may be made available for purchase by TOM through the “TOM Shop” on some websites and through “Subscription Plans” (described in Section 9). 6 below). At the point of sale, each Product’s price must be visible. Any Product you purchase through the TOM Shop or Subscription Service (each such purchase is referred to as a “Transaction”) is your responsibility to pay for, as well as any shipping fees, taxes, or other fees related to your Transactions.
- In its sole and absolute discretion, TOM reserves the right to immediately stop the offering or sale of any Products without incurring any liability to any Users and to correct any inaccurate listings or technical issues with any Products. Please send a thorough email to support@tokyootakumode if you become aware of any inappropriate Products made available through the Services. com identifying the inappropriate product and providing a succinct justification for why it is inappropriate
- Replacement Products. If TOM determines, in its sole discretion, that a buyer of a particular product received a corrupted or otherwise damaged item, TOM may redistribute previously purchased copies of digital products. Redownloads by a User are free of charge from TOM. Send an email to support@tokyootakumode outlining the issue and the circumstances surrounding it if a digital product you’ve purchased is corrupted or otherwise damaged. com. Any User whose account TOM determines is abusing this clause may have it terminated at its sole discretion.
- Currency. There will be no foreign currency charges or payments for Transactions. S. currency unless otherwise specified. Your agreement with the issuer of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method will determine how currency exchange settlements and foreign transaction fees will be calculated.
- Methods of Payment. You can only use an accepted payment method to complete your transactions. The payment method used to make purchases through the Services must be authorized by you. An email sent to the address associated with your User account will be used to confirm all transactions made through the Services. Please send any questions you may have to support@tokyootakumode if they relate to any purchase confirmation you received. com.
- Prices. The prices listed are subject to change without notice at any time and do not include taxes, duties, or shipping. You consent to defend and indemnify TOM against any taxing authority claims resulting from Transactions you make using the Services.
- Refunds. Every Transaction is final, and TOM does not provide any product refunds. Please contact support@tokyootakumode if any of the Products you have purchased are corrupted or otherwise damaged. com for assistance in obtaining a replacement, to the extent TOM, in its sole and absolute discretion, offers a replacement for such product.
- Cancellation of Payments and Purchases. You are not permitted to cancel payments or purchases unless required by law. However, TOM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject or discontinue any purchase or attempt at any time. You acknowledge and agree that there may be a hold on your use of that transaction amount for a number of days if you authorize a Transaction using your credit card, debit card, or another payment method, but your charge is declined for any reason.
- Coupons. TOM may offer coupons (“Coupons”) from time-to-time. The face of the relevant Coupon will contain the terms of the applicable Coupon, such as the expiration date. Coupons are not redeemable for cash.
- You may have the chance to earn, purchase, or use virtual currency (TOM Points) as part of the Services in order to make purchases from the TOM Shop.
- Without our express written consent, TOM Points may never be exchanged for “real world” cash or other items with monetary value from sources other than the Services. Although we might use words like “buy,” “purchase,” or “sell” in relation to the TOM Points, we do so only out of convenience and these words in no way imply that the TOM Points are worth money or are actual coins. You understand that TOM Points are not actual money and cannot ever be exchanged for cash from us. We do not provide any guarantees regarding the nature, quality, or worth of the Services’ features, their availability, or their supply of TOM Points.
- You are given a constrained, individual, revocable, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to use TOM Points in the Services. It is prohibited to transfer or sell TOM Points in any way, including, but not limited to, through any direct sale or auction service. Any “virtual currency” balance that is displayed in your account is a measurement of the scope of your license rather than a balance in the real world or a reflection of any stored value.
- If we terminate or suspend your account or access to the Services for any reason, in our sole discretion, or if we stop making some or all of the Services available, all TOM Points are lost. The TOM Points you received for free or during promotions may expire at any time.
- We are not responsible if your TOM Points or any Products obtained using TOM Points are hacked or lost. If you violate these Terms, we have no obligation to and will not make up for any TOM Points or Products acquired using TOM Points that are lost. We reserve the right to impose restrictions on the number of TOM Points you can receive or to refuse to give you any TOM Points without prior notice. We reserve the right to change TOM Points’ price, exchange rate, and availability at any time and without prior notice. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for the management, distribution, regulation, control, modification, or elimination of TOM Points in our sole discretion at any time, with or without notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the circumstances, we shall not be liable to you for any damages or claims resulting from the loss or use of your TOM Points. You release us from any obligation to keep your TOM Points account up to date or maintained. However, if there are any technical or operational issues with the Services that result in a loss of TOM Points in your account, we will refund the lost TOM Points once the loss has been confirmed. Without limiting any of the aforementioned clauses in this clause 9, Our only obligation to you under Section 5 of the Terms is to reimburse you for any lost TOM Points.
- Redemption of TOM Points. You can use your TOM Points to buy items from the TOM Shop. The availability and exchange rate for any TOM Points will be determined and communicated by us in our sole discretion, and they are subject to change at any time. You must abide by any specific Product restrictions that are made known through the Services. All redemptions are governed by these Terms, as well as any restrictions and requirements made available through the Services. You can select a product that is offered and for which you have enough TOM Points to redeem it. After choosing the item you want to purchase with TOM Points, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the redemption process. You might receive a confirmation email or message from us and/or our designee as part of the redemption process, as well as, when appropriate, an email or message containing the Products in the form of a link, code, coupon, or other similar means. The email address or other contact details linked to your account will receive emails and messages. You hereby authorize us to communicate with you via email. All TOM Point purchases and Product redemptions are final. If you lose or spend TOM Points, they will be deducted from your account and cannot be replaced unless we decide to do so at our sole discretion. If a product needs to be exchanged or returned because of a defect, no TOM Points will be refunded to your account.
- By signing up for this service, you’ll get regular boxes of products delivered to your address and/or access to any available digital services for the price listed. You understand that choosing a subscription plan entails both an initial and ongoing payment structure, and you accept responsibility for all ongoing fees up until the point of cancellation. Your subscription will automatically renew for additional terms at the rate you paid when you first made your purchase. You must sign into your account and confirm cancellation to stop the next recurring charge whenever you want to stop your subscription. If you have a recurring plan, TOM will continue to process recurring charges without your permission. Payments for Subscription Plans are made in advance for the specified term, and they automatically renew at the end of the term without permission. You might get emails about the status of your account or shipment notifications. You will still receive the box or have access to the paid-for digital services even if a cancellation request is made after your renewal date. You will never incur any additional charges after cancellation. Before your auto renewal date, you must make any changes to your account (including those to your shipping addresses and subscribed plans) in order for them to take effect in the shipment that follows. You are aware that by signing up for a subscription plan, you will be automatically billed on a monthly basis, receive a box at your mailing address, and have access to the digital services. Please do not sign up for an auto-renewing service if you are unsure about it.
- Any “All-or-Nothing” campaign on the relevant Website in which the Project Owner must raise a Minimum Amount as a condition of having to deliver Rewards to Backers in accordance with these Terms is referred to as an “AON Project.”
- Anyone who pledges money to a project is referred to as a “Backer.”
- Any product intended for use by an individual, a family, or a household is a “consumer product.”
- A reasonably comprehensive written description of a project is referred to as a “Description,” and it must include the Rewards for Backers, the Project deadline, an estimated delivery date, and any related delivery information for any Rewards (including, without limitation, the country(ies) to which the Rewards may be shipped), as well as, in the case of AON Projects, the Minimum Amount.
- The minimum amount of Pledges that Users are required to make to the Project Owner of an AON Project, as determined by the Project Owner in its sole discretion and detailed in the Description, is referred to as the “Minimum Amount.”
- Any campaign where Users can purchase a Consumer Product that the Project Owner (i) has already developed or will develop based on Project Feedback; and (ii) will deliver after the Project deadline in the Description in accordance with these Terms is referred to as an “MTO Project.”
- Any financial commitment a User makes to a Project through the functionality offered on the relevant Website to (i) assist a Project Owner in raising the Minimum Amount or (ii) reserve a Consumer Product for purchase and delivery in an MTO Project is referred to as a “Pledge.”
- Individual AON Projects and MTO Projects are referred to as “Projects” or “Projects,” respectively.
- “Project Feedback” refers to any content related to a project that a user shares with project owners via private messages on the relevant website and/or makes publicly available to other users of that website.
- Any party who launches a Project on the relevant Website is referred to as the “Project Owner,” which could include TOM and/or any other User, depending on the situation.
- The terms “reward” and “consumer products” are interchangeable. “Reward” refers to (i) any benefit that a project owner specifies in the relevant description for an AON project, which may include, without limitation, the project owner’s performance of lawful services, and (ii) any consumer products that a project owner specifies in the relevant description for an MTO project.
- “Successful Projects” refers to all MTO and AON projects for which the project deadline has passed as well as all AON projects for which the Minimum Amount has been raised before that deadline.
- Compliance with Laws; Third Party Rights. Without limiting anything else in these Terms, including, without limitation, the terms in Section 11, each Project Owner’s Projects must: (i) not violate or infringe any third party’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other rights; (ii) comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations (including, without limitation, any securities laws of the United States); and (iii) must be created with the Project in mind.
- Pledge Agreements; Efforts. When a Backer makes a Pledge to a Project, a legal contract (the “Pledge Agreement”) is created between the Backer and the relevant Project Owner. To be clear, unless TOM is acting as the Project Owner of a specific Project, in which case the term “Pledge Agreement” refers to these Terms, TOM is not a party to any Pledge Agreement. The following clauses are included in every Pledge Agreement:Project Owners will: (A) use commercially reasonable efforts to complete their Projects in accordance with the Descriptions in all material respects; (B) refrain from materially misrepresenting their Projects to Backers, whether in the Descriptions or elsewhere; and (C) if a Project Owner is unable to complete a Project in accordance with the Description, (1) post on the applicable Website a detailed explanation of the work. The Project Owner has no further obligations to Backers under the Pledge Agreements once the Project Owner has fulfilled the obligations in Section 10(b)(i), as determined by the Project Owner in its reasonable discretion and supported by reasonable documentation in its possession or control.
- Project Mechanics. Prior to the start of their Projects, Project Owners shall reasonably prominently and conspicuously post the Descriptions on the relevant Website. Project Owners shall deliver Rewards to Backers in consideration for the Backers’ Pledges in accordance with the delivery information specified in their Descriptions, subject to Section 10(4)(b)(i). Project Owners are free to cancel and refund pledges at any time, and in that case, they are not required to give backers any rewards. The Project Owner will refund all Pledges and have no further obligations to the relevant Backers if the Minimum Amount for an AON Project is not raised before the Project deadline stated in the Description.
- Services. Services From Project Owners. Project Owners of AON Projects are permitted to offer their services as Rewards in exchange for Pledges, so long as they do not contain Objectionable Content. In its sole discretion, TOM has the right to refuse to provide any such services. The Project Owner and each Backer will agree to the specific terms governing the provision of such services in separate agreements; TOM will not be a party to or otherwise be liable under or in connection with those agreements. Services From TOM. In connection with its Projects, a Project Owner may request that TOM manage the delivery of the relevant Rewards to Backers and/or perform other necessary liaison services. Each Project Owner and TOM shall have a separate written agreement outlining the specific terms relating to such services.
- Create a false identity or in any other way impersonate another person or entity;
- Upload or otherwise send information or content to or through the Services that violates any third party’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights, including by including such information in your User Content;
- Upload or otherwise send any objectionable content to or through the services;
- Upload or otherwise send any content to or through the Services that might damage or bog down any kind of computer;
- Except as permitted in Section 10, you may not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other forms of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- restrict, dissuade, or prevent anyone from using the services; divulge any personal data about a third party found on the services or obtained through them without that person’s consent; or gather data on service users;
- attempt to use or access any part of the Services other than how TOM intended, except and only to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Services, or by law; undertake, cause, permit, or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or hacking of any aspect of the Services or any part thereof;
- acquire unauthorized access to the Services, to accounts, names, or other personally identifiable information of other users, or to computers or websites that are a part of the network connecting or linking to the Services;
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, sell, trade, resell or exploit any part of the Services, use of the Services, access to the Services, or User Content obtained through the Services for any reason not expressly permitted by these Terms, including, but not limited to, by carrying out any of the following without TOM’s express written consent: copying, caching, or reformatting any materials accessed through the Services.
- Any computer code, file, or program that could be used to harm or sabotage any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment, or any other feature of the Services or communications equipment and computers connected to the Services should not be posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available;
- Remove or disable any security-related features of the Services, features that restrict or prohibit the use or copying of any portion of the Services or any Content (including User Content) accessible on or through the Services, or features that enforce usage restrictions on the use of the Services or any Content accessible on or through the Service; damage, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Services;
- Deep-link to any feature or Content (including User Content) on the Service, avoid our robot exclusion headers, or any other security measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service; use any scraper, spider, robot, or other automated means of any kind to access the Services, except and only to the extent permitted by these Terms and the features of the Services;
- the services, networks, or servers connected to the services are interfered with, disrupted, or rules, policies, or procedures of such networks or servers are broken;
- violate these Terms or any applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations; or
- assist or allow anyone to engage in any of the aforementioned activities
Add a product to your cart. Then, access the Cart page. Click “Change Shipping & Payment” and then click “Delete. “.
Shipping and handling
|Shipping and handling||To||Service||Delivery*See Delivery notes|
|Free shipping||United States||Standard Shipping (USPS First Class ® )||Free 3-4 day shipping Get it between Mon, Dec 5 and Tue, Dec 6 to 14221|
|Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment.|
|Taxes may be applicable at checkout. Learn moreabout paying tax on ebay.|
How do I delete my Tokyo otaku account?
- Locate Cancel Link. The link is under the billing info section.
- Confirm Terms. Please check the warning and click “Continue Cancellation”.
- Confirm Cancellation. Confirm terms and click “Continue Cancellation”.
Do Tokyo Otaku Mode points expire?
All TOM Points expire 60 days after your most recent point earning. However, each time you earn TOM Points, the expiration date for all of them is reset. Nota Bene: Coupons and TOM Points can only be used to reduce the subtotal of your order; they cannot be used to reduce shipping costs.
How do I contact otaku mode?
Does Tokyo Otaku Mode ship to UK?
When purchasing items from Tokyo Otaku Mode, only some items can be shipped to the United Kingdom; not all items can be shipped. Be patient; there is a practical solution that makes it simple and affordable to have online purchases from Tokyo Otaku Mode delivered to the United Kingdom.