Available platforms for the free Minecraft trial include Windows, Android, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and Vita. Trial length varies depending on the device in use.
- How would I get a virus? Community Response If you download Minecraft from a source other than the official website, then the version you downloaded might be infected with malware. This is why downloading software from trustworthy websites is advised.
- Community Response: Is it possible to download Minecraft Pocket Edition for the Kindle Fire? You should be able to do so from your application store.
- Does the Minecraft demo support multiplayer? Community Answer No Regardless of the device you use, you must buy Minecraft in order to play multiplayer.
- You might be prompted to upgrade to the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft when you open the Xbox One version of the game if you have it installed. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 1 Not Helpful 0 .
- If you have enough for it, buy the game. It provides you with more options, gameplay, and fun. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0 .
Submit a Tip All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published
- It’s against the law to try to download the complete version of Minecraft from a third-party website, and doing so could give your computer a virus. ⧼thumbs_response⧽ Helpful 1 Not Helpful 0 .
You Might Also Like
Visit the Minecraft website and select the menu option in the top-right corner of the page to download the free Minecraft demo. Click “Trial and Download” from here; it should be near the bottom of the menu. Next, double-click the Minecraft setup file after clicking the green “Download” button to install the game on your computer. To finish the installation, follow the on-screen instructions. Once the setup is complete, click the app’s icon, which resembles a block of dirt with grass on top. You must enter your account information when the app first launches before you can play the demo for free for 100 minutes. Continue reading to find out how to use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Windows.
Did this article help you?Advertisement Cookies make wikiHow better. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our
You Might Also Like
Get all the best how-tos!
Sign up for wikiHows weekly email newsletter
How To Download Minecraft On PC | Install Minecraft Java Edition
Can I get Minecraft Java Edition for free?
You can still play Minecraft for free by downloading the trial version for Windows, macOS, or Linux, even though there isn’t a legitimate way to get a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition.
Is Minecraft Java free now 2022?
There are several ways to play Minecraft for free in 2022, including: Download the Minecraft Demo (or Trial version) and play the game for a brief period of time, typically around 100 minutes in one world, before it expires.
How to get Minecraft for free Java Edition 2022?
Try out the trial version Players can download the launcher for Windows, Android, and PlayStation from the game’s official website. The Bedrock Edition of the game will be played by default, but PC, macOS, and Linux users can also download the Java Edition if they’d like.
Is Java free if you buy bedrock?
The new Minecraft Java version was released today by Minecraft creator Mojang Studios. Even better, those who already own the Java or Bedrock edition of Minecraft will receive the other edition for free.