Where Is The Minecraft Screenshot Folder?
It can be challenging to find the screenshots you take in Minecraft, but here’s how to do it on Mac and Windows.
- On Windows, screenshots are stored in the . minecraft\screenshots inside the AppData/Roaming folder. Go to Start, and type %appdata% in the search bar. Click on the folder that appears. Inside, you’ll find another folder named . minecraft. All of your screenshots are contained in a folder with the same name when you open that. And you’re all good to go!.
- When using Windows 10, Bedrock Edition, press Win G to access the settings window for Minecraft. To take a screenshot under “Game Capturing,” press the camera button. A notification then appears showing where the screenshot was saved. The default screenshot save folder is C:\Users\\Videos\Captures.
- On macOS, screenshots are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots. On most Macs, this folder is hidden, so to find it, open Finder, select “Go” from the menu bar, and then select “Go to Folder.” Copy and paste the location above and click enter.
- On Linux they are stored in
How To Take Screenshots In Minecraft
In Minecraft, you can take screenshots in a variety of ways. Additionally, this varies according to the kind of device you’re using. Here is a list of methods for taking screenshots in Minecraft on various devices.
- All you have to do on the majority of Windows PCs is press F2. The location of the Minecraft screenshot folder will be where we previously mentioned.
- There are numerous methods for taking screenshots on Windows 10 available. The most practical approach would be to simultaneously press the Windows Key and Print Screen Button.
- Windows alternative: Press Windows G and the camera icon at the same time to open the Xbox Game Bar. The default screenshot folder is located at Local Disk C: > Users > *username* > Videos > Captures.
- On Mac – Press CMD + SHIFT + 4 simultaneously. The location, however, will be different. Your screenshot can be found in the Library > Application > Minecraft > Screenshots section.
Better Alternative: Using Markup Hero to Take Minecraft Screenshots
Here’s a better solution. Using Markup Hero, you can not only capture screenshots in Minecraft but also access, edit, and annotate those whenever you want to. Rather than skimming through how to take a screenshot in Minecraft from different devices and locate them later, why not use a single tool that is compatible with all? You can annotate your screenshot by placing marks in specific locations. Additionally, you can arrange all of your Minecraft screenshots in a separate folder. And that’s not all. These screenshots can be uploaded and distributed to your friends while you’re out and about.
Here’s how to use Markup Hero to take a screenshot in Minecraft and annotate it as well:
You don’t even need to create an account to download the Markup Hero Desktop App, which is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
After you have downloaded the application, go to Local Disk (C:) and run the installer file. Then double-click the installer begin installation.
3 — Begin Taking Screenshots. If you’re using Windows, press CTRL SHIFT 1 at the same time to begin taking screenshots. Press CMD SHIFT 1 on a Mac to take a screenshot.
4 — Annotate and Organize Your Screenshots – When you use Markup Hero to take a screenshot of all or a portion of your screen, the image will be posted online. Additionally, the program gives you access to a variety of tools that you can use to edit the
You can easily take screenshots of Minecraft with Markup Hero, organize them for easy access, share them with friends, and add your own annotations to describe your upcoming missions or adventures.
- Take Screenshots
- Upload s, PDFs and Links
- Add annotations with the ability to use arrows, text, boxes, ovals, blur, line thickness, and other features.
- Paste s
- Create Multiple Pages
- Share Public or Private Links
- Export to PDF
- Copy to Clipboard
- And so much more…
Seriously, its time for Markup Hero for screenshots –
There may be a few methods on your Windows or Mac device to take a screenshot in Minecraft, but they may have few features. A tool with as many features as Markup Hero will make using it much more enjoyable and simple. You can easily share and edit screenshots in addition to taking them. Whatever approach you choose, make sure you’re capturing the right moments and showing your friends your vast empire!