The CurseForge launcher’s custom modpack creation guide Open the CurseForge application on your Desktop. 2. Click Create Custom Profile in the top right corner of the Minecraft tab. 3. Click Create after entering the profile name, the version of Minecraft, and the modloader (forge version). 4. Select the pack and click Add More Content after the required packages have been downloaded. 5. You can quickly click Install on any mod or resource you want to add to your pack from here. 6. Click Play on your pack to begin playing.
- Overview. This guide will feature three main parts to get you from start to finish. …
- About. …
- Create your Pack with your Desired Mods. …
- Host Your Pack’s Zip File. …
- Publish Your Pack on Technic. …
- Test Your Pack. …
- How to Test.
How to Create a Custom Profile in the CurseForge Launcher
By following these instructions, you can create a profile that you can use to test out your modpack.
- Open the CurseForge Launcher; to install the launcher, follow these instructions.
- Click on
- Click on
Create Custom Profile.
- Make a decision on a name for your profile (you can change it later)
- Choose a Minecraft version. This is crucial because the mods you want to use for gaming must be compatible with the version you choose. Decide on the appropriate version for the mods you want by taking your time.
- Select a ModLoader Version (Forge will always be used, but you must decide which version you require). We recommend the newest version whenever possible).
Create, this will create the new custom profile
How to Add Mods to the Custom Profile in the Twitch Launcher
These instructions will walk you through adding mods to your modpack.
- Click on the of your newly created custom profile.
- The top right corner of the window will have a small Get More Content button if you do not already have any mods installed.
- All available Mods for the version of Minecraft you chose for your profile will be displayed on this screen.
- Simply click anywhere in the highlighted box when hovering your mouse pointer over a mod in the list to view details. Additionally, you can use the search box to browse the mods and sort the list to find what you’re looking for as quickly as possible.
- To include the mod in your pack, select the Install button.
- Continue doing this until your pack contains all the mods you want.
You should test your modpack on your computer before sending it to us.
- Click the purple Play button in the screen with your new profiles to launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click the green Play button when the Minecraft launcher appears.
- You should soon see a loading screen where you can watch the mod loading process.
- Create a singleplayer world to test the mods.
- Make sure to alter the world type when you create it if you installed any world generation mods.
Creating a Custom Modpack Server
You must export the custom profile and send it to us in order for us to create your server using the information in this file.
- To view a list of all the mods in your pack, click the Profile link.
- To the right of the Get More Content button, select the gear icon.
- Click on
- Match the name on your Twitch Launcher with the name on your profile.
- Although it is not necessary, the package version can be used to track updated versions if you keep making changes to the pack.
- Select the Files and Folders that are needed. (By default, they are already selected, but the necessary folders are config and mods.)
- Click on the purple
This will start the export process, and the zipped folder is typically located in:
How to Send Us Your Modpack Files
To send us your modpack, follow the steps below:
- Go to transfer.stickypiston.co.
- the archive file that was exported in the preceding section, and upload it.
- After the file has been uploaded, copy the link that appears and create a support ticket. From there, we will configure your server.
What Happens When We Have Your Modpack Files
After StickyPiston receives the custom modpack, we will:
- Install the correct version of Forge on your server.
- Disable any client-side modifications that are incompatible with servers.
- Verify that all the mods are loaded and the server starts properly.
- Debug and fix any errors that appear.
- Let you know that the modpack is installed and active on your server by responding to your support ticket.
Whether or not you use our services, we are always happy to assist you. Create a support ticket, and a member of our devoted team will contact you. Open Support Ticket.
- 633 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial shows you how to import a unique modpack profile into the Twitch app.
You can easily let your friends use your custom-modified Minecraft server and modpack.
By following this tutorial, you can make a Minecraft modpack using the default launcher. We.
When using a Minecraft server that has been modified, you might want to add mods to it to change the
If your modpack has any disabled mods, you can easily enable them by following a few straightforward steps.
Why Choose StickyPiston Hosting?
- Managed & Monitored Minecraft Hosting
- 14 Day Money Back Guarantee * Terms apply
- Free Server Updates with unlimited slots
- Cutting-edge Hardware with NVMe/SSDs
- Try Before You Buy … 24 Hours Trial Servers
- Premium Support Included (not an extra cost)
- DDoS Protection & Offsite Backups
- One-Click Multiservers, Swap 100s Modpacks & Maps
- Dedicated Support Staff who know what theyre doing
Generate Password Please enter a number between 8 and 64 for the password length Password Length Generated Password
How to create your own Modpack for Minecraft 2022
How do I make my own Modpack for Minecraft?
How to create a custom CurseForge modpack PrintLaunch the CurseForge desktop application. Click Create Custom Profile in the top right corner of the Minecraft tab. Click Create after entering the profile name, the version of Minecraft, and the modloader (forge version).
Can you make your own modpack on CurseForge?
Open the Technic launcher, then select the Modpacks tab. Locate and pick the desired pack from the list of packs to add more mods. Once there, press Modpack Options to the top right.
Can you add your own mods to Modpacks?
How to Install ModpacksMake Sure You Already Installed Minecraft Forge. Choose Your Minecraft Mod Version. Download a Mod for Minecraft Forge. Locate the Minecraft Application Folder. Place the Mod You Downloaded in the Mods Folder.