Similar to skeleton horses, zombie horses are yet another variety of horses found in Minecraft. These have completely black eyes and green skin, just like zombies. Just like regular horses they can be saddled and ridden. They are helpful for climbing hills, jumping fences, and covering long distances.
One of the swiftest modes of transportation in Minecraft are zombie horses. They are extremely valuable and don’t require taming.
Where to Find Zombie Horses
Since zombie horses do not naturally spawn in the game of Minecraft, you must either use a zombie horse spawn egg or a cheat to summon one.
A zombie horse does not carry a weapon.
A zombie horse will not attack you or harm you if you walk close to one. Additionally, a zombie horse will attempt to flee if it is attacked. It will not attack you back.
In Minecraft, a zombie horse that you kill will spew out rotten flesh.
The saddle would have been removed when the zombie horse was killed if it was wearing one.
Pick up the dropped items quickly before they vanish. These are beneficial and ought to be kept in your inventory for potential future use.
As you play the game, you will gain experience. Killing mobs is the most typical way to gain experience. You will see tiny green and yellow balls appear and move towards you when a mob is killed.
These orbs represent experience points. A zombie horse’s death nets you 1-3 experience points.
Foods to Feed a Zombie Horse
In Minecraft, you can not feed a zombie horse!
However, if a zombie horse needs their health to be restored, you can use an item with an Instant Damage effect, such as:
A zombie horse will have its health points restored by the Instant Damage effect because it is undead. To revive the zombie horse, try tossing a splash or lingering potion of harming at it or shooting an arrow of harming at it.
Ride the Zombie Horse
If you summoned a tame zombie horse with a saddle, you could ride it and direct its movements.
Depending on the version of Minecraft, the controls for riding the zombie horse are as follows:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), right click on the zombie horse.
- You position your pointer over the zombie horse in the Pocket Edition (PE) and select Mount.
- Press the LT button on the Xbox controller for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Press the L2 button on the PS controller for the PS3 and PS4.
- For Wii U, press the ZL button on the gamepad.
- For Nintendo Switch, press the ZL button on the controller.
- For Windows 10 Edition, right click on the zombie horse.
- For Education Edition, right click on the zombie horse.
You will mount and be riding the zombie horse. The same controls you use to move yourself can also be used to move the zombie horse.
If you want to see yourself riding the zombie horse, adjust the camera angle.
Depending on the version of Minecraft, the following controls are needed to get off the zombie horse:
- For Java Edition (PC/Mac), press the left shift key.
- To use the crouch/sneak feature in the Pocket Edition (PE), press the Center button twice.
- Press the Right Stick (RS) on the Xbox controller for Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Press the Right Stick (RS) on the PS controller for the PS3 and PS4.
- Press the Right Stick (RS) on the gamepad for Wii U.
- Press the Right Stick (RS) on the controller for the Nintendo Switch.
- Windows 10 Edition, press the left shift key.
- For Education Edition, press the left shift key.
Spawn Egg for Zombie Horse
Using the following spawn egg, you can create a zombie horse:
Here are a few Minecraft zombie horse command examples:
NBT Tags for Zombie Horse (Java Edition)
For a zombie horse in Java Edition, you can use the following NBT tags in game commands:
Spawn Events for Zombie Horse (Bedrock/Education)
The following are the spawn events for a zombie horse in Bedrock Edition and Education Edition that you can use in game commands:
Here are some of the other mobs in Minecraft:
MINECRAFT | How Do ZOMBIE Horses Spawn? 1.16.4
How do you breed a zombie horse in Minecraft?
The first passive enemy to be added to PC was the Zombie Horse in 1 6 and PE in 0. 15. 0. They cannot be tamed, ridden, or bred.
How do you get a undead horse in Minecraft?
Once a thunderstorm is generated, there are two ways for players to acquire Skeleton Horses. You can get the Skeleton horse using a lightning rod. These rods were just added to update 1 and are made of copper ingots. 17. The channeling enchant can also be used to obtain skeleton horses.
How do you summon a tamed zombie horse?
You can’t ride them if you use a spawn egg. You must be holding a golden carrot when you mount the skeleton horse, tame it, and fasten a saddle to it. In Minecraft Pocket Edition, the zombie horses don’t spawn unless the player manually spawns them.