* If applicable, the version to which it was added or removed NOTE: Bedrock Edition has replaced Pocket Edition (PE), Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows 10 Edition. We will continue to show them individually for version history.
An allay will consume the amethyst shard if it is used on it while it is dancing next to a jukebox that is playing, release heart particles, and split into two allays. The cooldown for both allays is five minutes before they can be used once more.
Redstone componentSee also:
When a redstone comparator is positioned behind an active jukebox or through an adjacent block, it emits a redstone signal, the strength of which is determined by the ID of the inserted disc. The output of redstone power for each disc is shown in the following table.
|0||No disc inserted|
When any music disc is played inside in the Bedrock Edition, they also send out a redstone signal.
When a music disc is playing inside a jukebox in Bedrock Edition, it disables nearby hoppers because it emits a redstone signal even without using a comparator. A system of hoppers could be used to automatically eject and reinsert the disc when it is finished playing, causing it to loop, because the hoppers are re-enabled when the song ends. However, this does not function with a comparator because jukeboxes emit a redstone signal when a disk is present in the device. The jukebox continuously emits a redstone signal when using a comparator, which means that the hoppers remain locked and this feature is not functional because they do not eject a disk when a song ends.
Jukeboxes can be used in furnaces as a fuel, melting 1. 5 items per block.
To create “bass” sounds, jukeboxes can be placed underneath note blocks.
Jukeboxes cannot be pushed by pistons. They also cannot be pushed or pulled by sticky pistons.
Music discs are not included here.
||Block & Item||
- Blocks Direct Item Form ID, used in add-ons and savegame files
- ↑ Available with
- The block’s ID is shared by the block’s direct item form.
|0||No disc inserted|
|1||Contains a disc|
The record that has been inserted is identified by the associated block entity.
Block statesSee also:
|Name||Default value||Allowed values||Description|
||True when the jukebox contains a music disc.|
A block entity linked to a jukebox contains additional information about the block.
- Common block entity data tags include IsPlaying, which indicates whether the record is playing. RecordItem: The item, without the Slot tag. Tags that are applied to all items RecordStartTick: TickCount value at the time the record started playing The number of record-playing ticks this jukebox has handled is indicated by the term “tickcount.” Only while a record is loading, whether it is playing or not, increments
|Icon||Achievement||In-game description||Actual requirements (if different)||Gamerscore earned||Trophy type (PS4)|
|Sound of Music||Make the Meadows come alive with the sound of music from a jukebox.||Use a music disc on a jukebox in the Meadow biome.||10G||Bronze|
|Icon||Advancement||In-game description||Parent||Actual requirements (if different)||Resource location|
|Sound of Music||Make the Meadows come alive with the sound of music from a Jukebox||Sweet Dreams||While in a meadow biome, place down a jukebox and use a music disc on it.||
Issues relating to “Jukebox” are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.
- Since he was the one who composed the majority of the music for Minecraft, C418 has the Steve skin with a jukebox for a head.
- Edison phonographs use diamond-tipped needles. In a similar vein, a diamond is required for the jukebox’s crafting material.
How To Build An Automatic Jukebox V2 In Minecraft Bedrock (MCPE/Xbox/PS4/Switch/Windows10)
How do you make a CD player in Minecraft?
Playback. When using a music disc in a jukebox, the disc is inserted and the appropriate type of music is played. When you press the jukebox’s use button once more, the disc is ejected and the music is stopped. Only one playback of a music disc is allowed before it must be removed and reinserted.
How do you make a jukebox play in Minecraft?
You simply need to set up a hopper underneath your jukebox, direct it into a dropper, power it using the comparator output from the dropper, and then direct it upwards into a second hopper that leads directly back into the jukebox!
How do I make my jukebox play forever?
Make sure your phone’s media volume is turned up, not the ringer volume, first. Second, make sure the audio in Minecraft is turned up. To do this, go to settings, audio, and then turn the music slider up (I recommend 100, but anything above 20 should be audible). ).