Is it not possible to use a mobile or a tablet? I’d suggest that over running two clients if that’s even possible
How to link Genshin Impact mobile account on PS4 and PS5 HoYoverse’s
Linking your accounts on either PS4 or PS5 is also incredibly easy, with a slight caveat. If you’ve already previously logged into the game on console prior to cross-save being introduced, you will not be able to link an account that’s associated with that email address.
These steps will also only work on a fresh install of the game. However, this won’t impact your ability to plat Genshin Impact cross-platform.
- When the game loads, a notice titled ‘Welcome to Genshin Impact’ will appear. It’ll prompt you to read two agreements.
- After agreeing to them, another notice will appear saying ‘Prepare to Begin Your Adventure’. Here, you’re able to link your existing email address associated with your current mobile account.
- Select ‘Link miHoYo account (Email)’.
- A browser window will pop up. Enter your email, and you’ll be sent a verification code.
- Enter that into the bottom box, and your account will be linked.
- You’re all set – enjoy exploring Teyvat on console!
How to link Genshin Impact mobile account to PC
While you can play Genshin Impact cross-platform, here’s how to link your PC to your existing mobile account:
- Tap the Paimon icon (top left) to bring up the menu.
- Click on the cog (left of the screen).
- Select the ‘Account‘ option.
- Click on ‘User Center‘.
- Find the email option and send a verification code to your registered email address.
- Head over to your registered email and locate the verification code.
- Head back over to the game and enter the verification code.
Once you’ve done the above, your account should be linked across both PC and mobile devices. Simply log in via the verified email and you will be able to instantly pick up from where you last left off.
Even if you switch from one platform to another using the same account, you can still take advantage of cross-platform play.
Use the Map Efficiently
Genshin allows users to mark pins on the map to save important locations for posterity. Use these pins smartly and as much as possible to mark the points containing resources and other important details so you can come back later. You have 99 pins to mark, so use them wisely.
Can you have multiple Genshin Impact accounts on PC?
How do I switch accounts on Genshin Impact PC?
Can you have multiple Genshin Impact accounts on the same device?