If you’re looking for a way to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on your PC, we’ll show you exactly how to do it by installing the Bluestacks emulator. We will also go over alternative methods you could use to try the game out without installing an emulator.
Mojang’s Minecraft Pocket Edition is the mobile version of Minecraft. The only significant difference between the two versions is that PE is mobile device-optimized. The game was first released in 2011 for both Android and iOS as a premium title with a $7 price tag. 49.
You embark on an adventurous journey with Minecraft where you explore countless worlds and build numerous beautiful structures. The same features found in the regular version of Minecraft are present in the Pocket Edition as well. It even includes add-ons and slash commands. Additionally, because it has multiplayer functionality, you can invite other players to assist you in crafting.
Let’s look at how to download and install Bluestacks for Minecraft Pocket Edition.
Here’s how to play Minecraft on mobile and PC:
Although it no longer goes by that name in the mobile app stores, Minecraft: Pocket Edition is the version of the game for mobile devices. Currently known as the Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, it is nonetheless frequently referred to simply as “Minecraft.” In terms of features, it is essentially the same as the PC and console versions, with a few notable exceptions:
- You can purchase extra content via microtransactions
- It doesn’t feature support for unofficial mods
- Updates for the PC and console versions don’t always come out at the same time for the Pocket Edition.
- On Xbox and PC, multiplayer is available with friends, and there is also an invite-only option.
- It has completely new controls and a touchscreen user interface.
How to download Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC
Playing Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (formerly known as Minecraft: Pocket Edition) on your PC is as easy as visiting the official Minecraft mobile page on BlueStacks and hitting ‘download Minecraft on PC’. If you don’t currently have BlueStacks installed on your PC, you’ll instead download the app, after which point you can download Minecraft. Here’s how to do it in steps:
- Visit the official BlueStacks site on your PC
- Hit ‘download BlueStacks’
- Wait for the download to complete
- Open the file and install BlueStacks
- Boot up the app
- Search ‘Minecraft’ using the search bar at the top right
- Click ‘install’
- Sign in to your Google Play account
- Download and enjoy Minecraft
As an alternative, you can download the game from Amazon (where the procedure is nearly identical). This will grant you access to the game’s Bedrock Edition, into which the Pocket Edition has been incorporated. All you need to do is:
- Visit the Minecraft page on Amazon
- Click ‘Continue’ and then complete the check-out process
- Under ‘Your Account’ click ‘Games and Software Library’
- Click on ‘Download’ which appears next to Minecraft
Last but not least, if you have Game Pass, you can download the Bedrock Edition of the game from the Microsoft Store for free. Here’s what you need to do:
- Find Minecraft in the Microsoft Store
- Members of Game Pass will be able to download the game.
- The next steps that appear after clicking the download button (which may differ slightly depending on your device) should be followed.
You can join Game Pass by clicking the link below if you are not already a member:
How does Minecraft: Bedrock Edition differ on PC?
While playing on a PC with BlueStacks, you can take advantage of a variety of features, not all of which are present in every game. Here’s what you can expect from Minecraft in BlueStacks:
- Multiple instances: You can play Minecraft with a number of different friends in various worlds by running multiple instances of the game at once.
- Real-time translation may be possible with BlueStacks if Minecraft doesn’t support your language.
- High FPS: If you have a powerful PC, you might be able to increase the frame rate.
- Repeated tap: this useful function makes it faster for you to repeat the same action.
That’s how to play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on a PC, so there you have it. Have fun and don’t forget to look at our guides for Minecraft houses, diamonds, and enchantments. We also keep a list of major Minecraft updates.
Minecraft Pocket Edition On Your PC (Tutorial)
Can I play Minecraft: Pocket Edition on PC?
Follow these instructions to install AirDroid Cast and play Minecraft Pocket Edition on your PC. Install AirDroid Cast first on your PC and mobile device. The iOS and PC versions are available from the AirDroid Cast download page. The Android version is available on Google Play Store.
Is Minecraft: Pocket Edition free on PC?
Description. Craft Pocket Edition is new bulding and crafting simulator. The best building and crafting game available is completely free!