- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top of the screen, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
- Under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
REMOVE / UNLINK GOOGLE ACCOUNT FROM PUBGM
How to remove your google account from pubg mobile
Worried about privacy and Want to Remove Google Account from Pubg Mobile? Well, fear not, it’s possible and quite easy to do actually. PUBG Mobile is probably the most played android game out there with millions of players. Many people have also become addicted to Pubg Mobile, and some are just concerned about their privacy and do not want their data to be sent to unknown countries. So here is a guide on how to unlink your Google account from PUBG Mobile.
Note: If you don’t want to lose your game progress than make sure to link your account with some other social media account like Twitter or Google play games.
How to remove PUBG Mobile from Google by using Google Play Games
Many people use their Google Play account to play PUBG Mobile. Removing your Google account from PUBG Mobile is very easy to do. So without further ado, let’s begin:
Step 1: Open Google Play games.
Step 2: Now, Tap on the Library section, as shown below:
Step 3: Scroll and search for Pubg Mobile.
Step 4: Now, click on the three dots on the right corner and open the settings option, as shown below:
Step 5: Scroll down, and you will find an option to delete play games account and data.
Step 6: Tap on that option. But do not select the permanently delete option. (Warning: Do not click on the permanently delete google play data)
Step 7: Scroll down you will see PUBG Mobile, with the delete option as shown below:
Step 8: Click on the delete option and confirm the delete process.
Step 9: Wait for the process to complete and voila your done.
You have successfully deleted your Pubg account from Google Play Games. I hope it worked for you as expected. If not, you can try the alternate method.
How do I delete my PUBG account from Google Play?
If you want to delete your PUBG account, open the Google Play Store app and go to Settings. Select Delete account.
How do I permanently delete my PUBG mobile account?
You can’t delete your account, but you can delete your data and unregister the game. Go to the settings menu and look for “Account” to get to the delete account area.
How can I delete my PUBG ID in Gmail?
- Open your mobile device, Go to Settings.
- Now, Tap on Google.
- Now, Tap on Connected Apps.
- Then, Select PUBG Mobile.
- Now, Tap Disconnect.
- You can also select option to delete your game data activities on Google, if provided.
- Otherwise just tap Disconnect.
How do I delete my PUBG linked account?
- Log in with the social media account you wish to keep linked to your PUBG Mobile account.
- Settings (▲ button on the right side of your lobby screen, select Settings)
- Tap the ‘unlink’ button on the top of Settings (on the left of the social platform icon)
How can I delete my account from Google Play?
- Open the Settings app on your device;
- Tap on Accounts;
- Choose the Google Play Store account you want to remove. …
- Tap Remove Account, then tap Remove Account again;
- You may be asked to enter your password, PIN or security pattern to proceed.